SUBMIT A PHOTO FOR THE IESO 2014 CALENDAR
The IESO is looking for original photography to be considered for the 2014 IESO Calendar. Each calendar month will feature an electricity-related photograph. If your image is chosen, you will be provided with 15 copies of the calendar to share with family and friends.
Submit photographs to the IESO at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on Twitter and tag them with #electricpic. Make sure you’re following @IESO_Tweets so we can direct message you on Twitter.
More details before you submit/post a photo:
- You are welcome to submit more than one photo.
- Photos must fall within at least one of the following themes:
- Electricity & Innovation
- People & Power (e.g. people using electricity)
- Seasonal & Holiday Electricity Use
- You must own the rights to your photo.
- A signed model release must be available if requested, for any recognizable person(s) in the photo.
- Photos must be taken in Ontario.
- Try to avoid capturing obvious advertising.
- High resolution JPEG photos (300 DPI or higher)
- Landscape (horizontal) format
- 11x8.5” minimum
The IESO will be gathering photos from now until September 30. If your photograph is selected, you will be notified by email or Twitter direct message by mid-October. All photos will be credited.