June 18, 2013
- 2009-2013 Hourly
* The Hourly Nodal Prices files (Hourly and 2009-2013 Hourly) have been revised to reflect a resource name change made September 21, 2011.
Market Year in Review
The information contained on this page provides a summary of key market data from the IESO-administered markets and is intended to provide a quick reference for all market stakeholders. All data presented in the reports and the download files is provided for information only, and should not be used for settlement purposes. Publishing details are provided below.
* Report revised on January 21, 2013 to correct Average Weighted HOEP.
Archived Market Reports
Report Publishing Details
- The Daily Market Summary is published after 9:00 a.m. on business days only, and provides a quick summary of the previous day's market results.
- The Weekly Market Report is published every Friday after 4:00 p.m. and is composed of two sections: Section 1 provides graphical summaries of key market data, and will be repeated in each report. Section 2 provides additional comments on any specific event, which occurred during the reporting week. An Appendix is included, which contains a description of all terms used in the report.
- The Monthly Market Report is published on, or shortly after, the 15th of the month and provides a summary of market results of the previously completed month.
- The available download files are published every Friday after 4:00 p.m.
- The calculation used for the Hourly Uplift, Intertie Offer Guarantee and Monthly Uplift download data files now incorporates a few additional charge types that were not previously included. This change took effect October 16, 2011.